The TexasBarCLE presents its 34th Annual Course on Advanced Personal Law from July through September of 2018. The event will be live in Houston from September 5-7 at the Westin Oaks Hotel. This live course will discuss personal injury law and … Continue reading
Mark Murray of Stevenson & Murray will sit on the faculty of the 2018 Trial Advocacy College of Texas (TACT) College April 9–11 at Minute Maid Park in Houston. Sponsored by the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the TACT is a … Continue reading
An explosion occurred in a drilling rig in Oklahoma late January 2018 that created one of the country’s deadliest gas and oil incidents in years. The fatal incident killed five workers, and one of the victims was from Fort Worth, … Continue reading
Truck accidents are very common vehicle accidents, and they happen most often on busy freeways. Not all of them are fatal, but many have killed and injured multiple people. A crash in California in late 2016 left 13 people dead … Continue reading
Stevenson & Murray Absolutely! With so many sales messages and advertised qualifications coming at us each day, it’s not always easy to distinguish claims that are marketing fluff from certifications and credentials that signify true accomplishment. But when choosing an … Continue reading
- Who Is Covered Under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act?
- What Are Some Illnesses You Could Contract as a Maritime Worker?
- How Employers Can Be Sued for Negligence After a Maritime Accident
- Onshore Oil Rig Drilling Accidents and Injuries – Know Your Legal Rights
- Understanding the Causes of Oil Rig Explosions