Maritime workers deal with dangerous situations and circumstances every day while they’re working. They are exposed to deadly toxins, gases, and other harmful substances frequently. As a result of this, many career maritime workers suffer from various occupational diseases and … Continue reading
Posted on : December 13, 2019 Author: Stevenson & Murray
- Who Is Covered Under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act?
- What Are Some Illnesses You Could Contract as a Maritime Worker?
- How Employers Can Be Sued for Negligence After a Maritime Accident
- Onshore Oil Rig Drilling Accidents and Injuries – Know Your Legal Rights
- Understanding the Causes of Oil Rig Explosions