When a car accident involves certain scenarios, it can become easy to assume fault. When someone is speeding in excess, driving while drunk, or texting behind the wheel when they’re involved in an automobile accident, it is unlikely that they … Continue reading
“Reckless driving” is a familiar phrase, but like many phrases that appear in the law, people don’t always understand its exact legal definition. While you probably believe you would be able to identify reckless driving if you witnessed it, you … Continue reading
“Right of way” is an important and fundamental traffic concept that can help avoid traffic accidents. Right of way refers to the set of rules that tells us when a driver should proceed through an intersection or other area, and … Continue reading
Nobody likes to dwell on worst-case scenarios or spend all their time worrying about the future. However, being aware of the dangers present in our lives is a normal and healthy part of the human experience. It’s important to remember … Continue reading
- Texas Wrongful Death Statute of Limitations – Wrongful Death Law
- Texas Maritime Laws – All You Need to Know
- Attorney Vs Lawyer – What is the Difference?
- What Happens If Someone Else Is Driving My Car and Gets in an Accident in Texas?
- Who Is At Fault in A Car Accident While Backing Up in Houston, Texas?