If you work on a ship, vessel or dock in the Port of Houston, then it is important to maintain a high level of safety. However, when one works in the maritime industry, accidents are bound to happen. Accidents generally … Continue reading
ship grounding Archives
Posted on : July 1, 2019 Author: stevenson-murray
- Who Is Covered Under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act?
- What Are Some Illnesses You Could Contract as a Maritime Worker?
- How Employers Can Be Sued for Negligence After a Maritime Accident
- Onshore Oil Rig Drilling Accidents and Injuries – Know Your Legal Rights
- Understanding the Causes of Oil Rig Explosions