In any profession, getting injured on the job can significantly impact your life. For starters, you may have to endure months of medical treatment and rehabilitation, forcing you to miss work. In this situation, most workers can submit a claim … Continue reading
maritime injury Archives
Maritime workers deal with dangerous situations and circumstances every day while they’re working. They are exposed to deadly toxins, gases, and other harmful substances frequently. As a result of this, many career maritime workers suffer from various occupational diseases and … Continue reading
Individuals who work in the maritime industry have dangerous jobs. In fact, according to the CDC, workers at marine terminals have higher fatality and injury rates than other workers. From 2011 to 2016, maritime workers were five times more likely … Continue reading
When we think of oil rig drilling accidents and injuries, most of us naturally think of injuries and accidents occurring on offshore oil rig drilling; however, onshore oil rig drilling accidents and injuries are just as serious as many of the … Continue reading
- Texas Wrongful Death Statute of Limitations – Wrongful Death Law
- Texas Maritime Laws – All You Need to Know
- Attorney Vs Lawyer – What is the Difference?
- What Happens If Someone Else Is Driving My Car and Gets in an Accident in Texas?
- Who Is At Fault in A Car Accident While Backing Up in Houston, Texas?