Maritime workers deal with dangerous situations and circumstances every day while they’re working. They are exposed to deadly toxins, gases, and other harmful substances frequently. As a result of this, many career maritime workers suffer from various occupational diseases and … Continue reading
maritime injury Archives
Individuals who work in the maritime industry have dangerous jobs. In fact, according to the CDC, workers at marine terminals have higher fatality and injury rates than other workers. From 2011 to 2016, maritime workers were five times more likely … Continue reading
When we think of oil rig drilling accidents and injuries, most of us naturally think of injuries and accidents occurring on offshore oil rig drilling; however, onshore oil rig drilling accidents and injuries are just as serious as many of the … Continue reading
- Who Is Covered Under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act?
- What Are Some Illnesses You Could Contract as a Maritime Worker?
- How Employers Can Be Sued for Negligence After a Maritime Accident
- Onshore Oil Rig Drilling Accidents and Injuries – Know Your Legal Rights
- Understanding the Causes of Oil Rig Explosions