The most common method of cleaning up oil spills is to use toxic chemicals and synthetic materials. However, there is now another natural and more environmentally friendly option: human hair. Your hair has specific natural properties that can actually help … Continue reading
oil spill Archives
Posted on : August 14, 2018 Author: Stevenson & Murray
- Who Is Covered Under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act?
- What Are Some Illnesses You Could Contract as a Maritime Worker?
- How Employers Can Be Sued for Negligence After a Maritime Accident
- Onshore Oil Rig Drilling Accidents and Injuries – Know Your Legal Rights
- Understanding the Causes of Oil Rig Explosions