Learn More About the Dangers of Distracted Driving After a Deadly Texas Bus Crash The Associated Press and other major firm-overview/news outlets reported texting while driving may have been a contributing factor in the bus crash in rural Texas that … Continue reading
Personal Injury Archives
The trucking industry continues to avoid mandatory side guard rails despite evidence this simple safety feature would save lives and reduce injuries, according to a recent report on NBC’s Today. Side guards have been required standard equipment since the 1980s … Continue reading
People have used talcum powder in various products for more than a century now. Its most well-known use is baby powder, but it is in other products as well. In its natural state, talc can contain asbestos, which is famous for … Continue reading
- Texas Wrongful Death Statute of Limitations – Wrongful Death Law
- Texas Maritime Laws – All You Need to Know
- Attorney Vs Lawyer – What is the Difference?
- What Happens If Someone Else Is Driving My Car and Gets in an Accident in Texas?
- Who Is At Fault in A Car Accident While Backing Up in Houston, Texas?